Author Topic: I'm Booked  (Read 3324 times)

mellowyellow

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: I'm Booked
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2015, 08:41:25 AM »
Unfortunately the Minibeast and I will not be attending Moking DownUnder  :'(. While I look daily at the colourful band on my wrist, there are a number of things that prevent me from attending. The most important is the health of the moke. There is a lot of upgrading and maintenance to be done before heading off for an extended moking sojourn. Local trips are no problem but 3 or 4 weeks that I was planning is not advisable.

As I look out at the pouring rain after a full day of drizzle, it reinforces one of the most important things needed on a moke when touring...doors! A new canopy is on the list, but alas won't be done by the trip.  :(

I will be travelling with you all through cyberspace, so lots of pics please.  ;)
1980 Moke Californian 1275 - The minibeast

Yellow Mokes Rule!

Terry

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Serial Moke Offender

Re: I'm Booked
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2015, 03:14:42 PM »
Hi,

I got an automated email from the Spirit of Tasmania today

Hello,

In preparation for your upcoming sailing on board Spirit of Tasmania, here is a list of things to remember:

·         Bring your e-ticket/itinerary for check-in.
·         Check-in commences 2.5 hours prior to the scheduled departure time with the final check-in 45 minutes prior to departure.
·         We recommend you pack an overnight bag to take on board with personal toiletries, medication and clothing.
·         Quarantine Check Point is now at Station Pier. Inspection and seizure of items including fruit, vegetables, plants and fish products will occur prior to boarding in Melbourne. For further information click here.