Author Topic: Warning on booking Spirit of Tasmania  (Read 757 times)

Watto

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Warning on booking Spirit of Tasmania
« on: September 24, 2014, 12:50:06 PM »
I have booked for the family going over on the day sailing on 1 March and back on a night sailing on 8 March (as No1 son is doing Yr12 we can't afford more than a week).

Now, Daylight Savings special fare at the moment is $75 for adults and $5 for children. However, if you book with the Moking Down Under special, it is $82 for adults and $33 for children.

Booking on the night sailing for a four-berth cabin, going through the Moking Down Under special link you will find that adults are $103 and children $54 for kids, which for family of 4 like us (3 adults, 1 child under 15) will save you about $30.

So, if you are intending doing a day sailing, book now through the normal site with the Daylight Saving fares (by 27 September), but if you are doing a night sailing with a cabin, book through the Moking Down Under special page.

Cheers,
Watto.

Moke My Day

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Warning on booking Spirit of Tasmania
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2014, 03:15:36 PM »
 Craig, Great news you can make it with the family, and thanks for the warnings for the TT Line bookings and fuel.
I am heading over to mainland this time next week and whilst taking a 10 litre container it will be empty on the boat but unlike you I will fill it up on my next trip to a service station.
Will you join us on the Monday as we head down the West Coast. Ratty who lives in Devonport is joining the convoy at Wynyard for the bitumen trip but knowing you I suspect you will want to do the dirt track from Stanley so may need to travel thru after you get of the boat on the Sunday night. PM me or give me a call if you need further details.