Author Topic: Round Up merchandise release  (Read 1069 times)

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2022 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Round Up merchandise release
« on: September 24, 2014, 10:03:30 PM »
Well, in exactly 4 weeks time I plan to be sitting around down at Moke Central having a beer or two with my co-organiser KMC and those extra keen, extra lucky Mokers who got there in time to do the first day's run of the 2014 Tamworth Moke Round Up  8) 8) 8)

As pleasant as that thought is, some of us have a lot of work to do between now and then  :-\. KMC has been working tirelessly over the past few days with fellow forum member Zander, whose family business just happens to involve monogramming clothing and printing all sorts of merchandise material. The results of their labour has been condensed down into a newly released merchandise section on the Round Up web page http://www.mokeroundup.com.au/merchandise.html

There are three different polos to choose from this time around, all available in both mens' and ladies' styling. One of the ranges (the Eureka) also comes in children's sizes for those who want one for the Mini Mokers in their lives.

There are also two different styles of fleecy tops. A collared one with a short neck zip, and a full zipped hoody.

All of these articles of clothing come with an embroidered 2014 MRU logo on the front  as shown in the photos on the web page.

We will also be selling grille badges and drink coolers (stubby holders). No images of these as yet, but for those who came to the 2012 Round Up, we will be getting the same denim look neoprene coolers, but with the 2014 logos on them. The grille badge will be a simple polished stainless steel affair with a black laser etched image of the logo.

We are working on some other trinkets as well and will be taking orders for them as we get more organised, however we are starting to run out of time and need to get orders (and money) in for the clothing side of things and the grille badges if they are to be done in time.

So please visit the link above and make your selections as soon as you can.

The next step is to then fill out the online order form which can be found here http://www.mokeroundup.com.au/order-form.html and we will process them and send you an invoice with the total amount payable and instructions on how to pay. If anyone has difficulty with the form, PM either KMC or myself with your orders instead, however it will make it easier for us if you can use the form if possible.

Those that can't make the event but would still like to purchase some merchandise, please PM either myself or KMC and let us know what you want and we will sort you out.

We will be invoicing the merchandise and the registration fee together, so if you plan on attending the event, please make sure you register before filling out the order form so that we know that you are coming.

Newie