austmoke

Author Topic: Merchandise orders and money please  (Read 790 times)

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2020 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Merchandise orders and money please
« on: October 05, 2014, 11:24:25 AM »
Well, the title of the post probably gives you the hint of what we're after  ;)

The deadline for all merchandise orders - especially the clothing items - is this coming Wednesday the 8th of October. Please make sure your orders are all in by then so you don't miss out.

Also, if you are registered but don't want any merchandise, please let us know ASAP so that we know we don't have to worry about you.

Money is another issue, although a small one this time around as we are very impressed with the promptness that people are paying  8). Whilst we would of course like payment as soon as possible after placing your order, we don't want anyone to miss out, so if things are tight at the moment and you want to place an order, but can't pay until payday, or at the event, please let us know and we'll be happy to accommodate you.

We are still accepting registrations by the way and will be doing so right up to and during the event, but it does help a lot organisation wise if as many people as possible can let us know in advance, so if you are coming along and haven't registered yet please let us know so that we can add you to the list  :)

Newie
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 06:48:49 PM by Newie »

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

Re: Merchandise orders and money please
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2014, 06:51:59 PM »
Sorry folks, but you have even less time than I thought. I said Thursday in the original post, but I was mistaken - we need them by Wednesday night. I've amended the original post  :(

Newie

KMC

• Forum Support Group
  • Registered Member

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 04:33:02 PM »
Just a reminder that we have to submit the merchandise orders tomorrow to ensure we get everything in time for the Roundup.

If you want to collect your shirts or tops at the Roundup then we need your order asap!

If you don't want anything, or are happy to have your stuff posted after the event, then please PM or email us so we can invoice you for just the registration fee (and we'll stop chasing you too  ;) ).

..KMC.

KMC

• Forum Support Group
  • Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 08:33:18 AM »
Hi All on the Cool Kids List,

We have the orders finalised and they will be sent this morning. If you still want clothing, please PM Newie and/or me, or email mail@mokeroundup.com.au as soon as you can.

If you want clothing after this order has been placed, we will be ordering after the Roundup to cater for anyone who has changed their mind and like what they see at the event. :)

Again, if you have registered but don't want to order anything, please drop us a message to let us know so we can invoice you for rego only (and stop the nagging, too ;) ).

Thanks,
KMC.