Author Topic: Registration now available  (Read 1407 times)

Moke My Day

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Registration now available
« on: November 20, 2014, 08:21:40 PM »
If you have subscribed to the newsletter you should have received the latest issue earlier today (if you didn't  then check your email junk file).
Registration is now open and can be accessed from the newsletter of going to the following site.
http://www.mokesinc.org.au/mokin-down-under-tasmania-2015/79-mokin-down-under-in-tasmania-2015
Mazy was the 1st followed by 10 within the first few hours.
The key message at this time is to get you to make your accommodation and Spirit of Tasmania bookings and then confirm via registration.
A special thanks to Terry for the long hours to make sure the registration form was easy to complete and the means for the organisers to capture your information.

spicemoke

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Registration now available
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 08:27:46 AM »
Just a little heads up to those booking - trailers coming back on the Monday night are sold out - if like me you were planning a little trailer.  Looks like the Spicettes will be piled very high on their laps  ;D ;D
(might control what clothes they bring at least  :o )

Well-behaved women seldom make history

Terry

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Serial Moke Offender

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 09:01:16 AM »
Hi,

Maybe someone coming back on a different sailing could bring it across for you. Or we stack it on top of someone else trailer, piggyback style. :)

Terry

Tim

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 09:29:08 AM »
Just leave it behind, I could do with a trailer  ;)

Tim
1951 Morris Commercial J Type Van
1955 BSA C11G
1961 Morris Mini Traveller
1969 Triumph TR6R
1977 Leyland Moke Californian

Driving a Moke with a hardtop is like having a shower in a raincoat.

spicemoke

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 06:37:16 PM »
hehe - no Tim -if I gave up that trailor Terry would have first dibs.   :)  GOod idea Terry - if anyone coming back a later date could bring the trailer and I pay and meet you there??  Not a problem either way - itll sort - I just thought Id warn others.  Not sure about the piggy back -not that kind of trailer  ::)
Well-behaved women seldom make history

mokercar

• Standard
  • Registered Member

• Wishin' and Hopin'

• Personal Text
    Found 'WILMA'
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 11:50:53 PM »
Hi to the Tassie mob, I would like to make a very tentative 'I'm coming to Tassie' VERY tentative at this stage. Could you please let me know what the registration costs are? I'm thinking of coming down early and tripping around with a friend then joining up with the mokers when the touring starts. I recon the info is here somewhere but I'm a bit confused about where to look. thanks Cheers Sue alias Mokercar.
Mid life crisis (if I live to 100) "Second Childhood"                                                          PUSH TO THE LIMIT!!!       "It's All in The Game"

Moke My Day

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 06:12:07 AM »

Sue, great to hear you are thinking of coming down, registration will be $25.00.
Invoices will be sent out in January once we have finalised some other items.
Merchandising items will be promoted prior to Christmas.

mokercar

• Standard
  • Registered Member

• Wishin' and Hopin'

• Personal Text
    Found 'WILMA'
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 12:27:58 AM »
Hi to all the happy Tassie mokers, I have expressed the idea of joining with everyone who is making the jaunt around the apple isle. At this point I have to reluctantly withdraw my tentative 'I'm coming to Tassie'. The dream was great but maybe another time. As some financial issues are coming up and still no job on the horizon I have to scratch all the plans to be adventurous and stay at home. Have a great time everyone it's a lovely place and I have some very fond memories of some time spent down there in the '80's which makes the cancellation all the more disappointing. The west coast is a beautiful drive and should be exciting in a moke. Sob. Cheers everyone from sue and 'Wilma'
Mid life crisis (if I live to 100) "Second Childhood"                                                          PUSH TO THE LIMIT!!!       "It's All in The Game"