Author Topic: Tassie Trip  (Read 5847 times)

spicemoke

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Tassie Trip
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2015, 07:45:49 PM »
Well better late than never   ;)  I had the best trip of a life time in so many ways.  Fantastic people, fantastic mokes and Tasmania is such a stunning place - I really had no idea! 
Many thanks to Andy, Dev, Shorty, BDA, Smokey and all who got me through the minor hiccups.

Extra huge thank you to Terry who rescued the phantom from the carpark he lay to rest in - and took him to the mechanic who had done work on him prior to the trip.
One day I will have a trip which dosent end in Terry rescuing me   - that's on my bucket list!!! 8) ;D
Seriously never had such a group of such amazing beautiful people sharing a journey 
ON a lighter note I wanted to post a couple of favourite shots - but Ive forgotten how ........
Well-behaved women seldom make history

77Devil

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2015, 08:06:49 PM »
Would love to see your photos, here is link to a section on how too. If you get stuck PM me and I'll ring and talk you through it.

https://www.mokeforum.com.au/index.php/board,77.0.html

The Angry Ant has overcome 77Devil.
Watch out for the Ant!

Halfpint

• Forum Support Group
  • Registered Member

• MOKE Pilot

• Personal Text
    It's not where you go, it's how you get there !
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2015, 10:09:04 PM »
Absolutely agree  ;D Met some great people to share it with :)
What a trip  8)
We kept on bumping into fellow Mokers all the way, was great fun  ;D
Just looking at my Gallery and a few pics I didnt put up.
Like most, it was straight back to work the next day after landing back in Melbourne ::)
But !
From Coles Bay  :), so cool  8)

Bit of a walk to view over Wineglass Bay. This place has always been on my "Bucket List".

Then a couple of days in Scamander and a spot of fishing. Was shoulder to shoulder scrambling for a spot on the beach.  ;D

Breaky at St Helens and on to the Bay Of Fires.

Then off to Scotsdale. A lookout on the way up.

When we arrived at our Motel in Launceston..... well guess what?

Didnt catch up with Team Homey this time, we went straight out for dinner. Did have Dev drop into the Restaurant for bit of a catch up though, could have stayed chatting for ages  ;).

Last day was a visit and factory tour  ;D Its called a Beer Apreciation tour. Tour guide was great fun, lots of jokes and lots of interesting facts about early Launceston.

Thanks again to everyone, we had a blast ;D ;D ;D
HP

Oh yeh, cant send a welcome message to new members on here till they make a post  ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 05:43:06 AM by Halfpint »
The happiest of people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.

Moke My Day

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2016, 10:57:17 AM »
Just watched over 30 mokes set off for Stanley, will be joining them in a couple of days.  They caused quite a stir and a lot of interest, and yes! Dev was there!!
Cheers Ratty
Well that was 12 months ago, today it is a lovely 24 Deg in Devonport and no sign of rain but I don't think the weather back them prevented us enjoying a wonderful 10 days Mokin around Tasmania.

For those that spent time in Tassie back then I hope you still have great memories.

Can't wait to join our friends again when many will travel to Shepparton in a few weeks for the Muster.

ratty

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #64 on: February 27, 2016, 11:07:23 AM »
Well said MMD.
Wish we were going on the Shepparton Trip, but family comes first.  We will be there in spirit.
Cheers Ratty
Where do all the little tubes go from CRC can ?
Blue moke
Yellow moke
Subaru Forester

Halfpint

• Forum Support Group
  • Registered Member

• MOKE Pilot

• Personal Text
    It's not where you go, it's how you get there !
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2016, 10:24:32 PM »
We will be there in spirit.
Haha, if you able to come over Ratty, the Spirit is the only way  ;D
MMD, We have great memories from a wonderful trip to Tassie, You, Mrs MMD , and all your helpers made it an awsome trip, one I'll always hold up as one of the best tours we have ever been on.
Bad weather? A bit of cloud at the start, some rain into Queenstown ! Helped wash the dust and sand off was all  ;) ;D
Hard to believe 12 months have gone by already.
See you in Shep, and maybe in Yarra  ;D
HP
The happiest of people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.