Author Topic: Moke Muster 2016 Accommodation  (Read 1394 times)

Samm

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Moke Muster 2016 Accommodation
« on: October 28, 2015, 11:03:33 AM »
Hi Folks,

Not sure if threads have been started already but I figured I'd throw it out there.

I am hoping to make it down for the Muster but couldn't book any accommodation until I returned to the country.

I have phoned the Gateway Lifestyle Holiday Park and they are currently completely booked for that weekend. Not even a square of grass to throw my swag down at this point!

So I was just wandering if people had booked cabins and had spare beds or if anyone had booked a camp site as I am sure they are more than sizeable for an additional tent or swag (as long as the park are happy for us to double park).

I would really prefer to stay at Moke central and i will be pretty tight on funds so the cheaper camping options would be preferable but I want to be in the thick of it!

Thanks guys
Samm
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 12:43:53 PM by Samm »

AlanS

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Moke Muster 2015 Accommodation
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 12:21:27 PM »
Hi Samm I haven't booked myself as yet but I assume you mean Moke Muster 2016 at Shepparton, don't want people going to the wrong topic. :)
Alan
I've told you a million times stop exaggerating!

Samm

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Moke Muster 2016 Accommodation
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 12:43:42 PM »
Hi Samm I haven't booked myself as yet but I assume you mean Moke Muster 2016 at Shepparton, don't want people going to the wrong topic. :)
Alan

Nice spot Alan.

Ta.
Samm

patosonit

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 01:52:50 PM »
Hi Samm,

If you have no luck i have booked at Park Lane, not to far down the road from moke central, they still had sites a couple of weeks ago

Ryan
o Honey, it didnt really cost that much. I LOVE YOU.

1980 Moke Californian. 1360.
1980 Moke Californian. 1275
Mini LS1275

Homey

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2015, 12:09:00 PM »
Hi all,

Booked accommodation this morning and noted that these places are already shown as fully booked out:

Gateway Lifestyle Park
Tudor House Motel
Bell Tower Motel
Big Valley Motor inn
Quality Hotel Parklake
Central Shepparton Apartments
Overlander Motel
Lakeside Country Club
Riverside Cabin Park Kialla
Rodney Motor Inn Mooroopna
Kyabram Motor Inn

Some may be holding a few spots for Mokers, but you can see that places are filling fast.

Homey

1980 Californian  "Percy"

AlanS

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2015, 01:17:41 PM »
Hi all
Received an email from the organisers of the Muster this morning and this was part of the contents thought I would pass it on

If you know any other Moke owners please encourage them to register now. So many are out there full of good intentions but just haven't got round to it yet. 
Accommodation is still available at 2 parks, Strayleaves & Riverside - Just mention the Moke Muster and Glenn Golds when booking. It is not reserved solely for the "Moke Club" (there has been a bit of confusion) and of course at various motels.

See you there,
Jill Whatmore
Muster Registrations

Alan :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 01:19:43 PM by AlanS »
I've told you a million times stop exaggerating!

Samm

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 07:48:55 PM »
Hi All,

Going to do a bit of a ring around on Monday to try and find somewhere to sleep for the event!

Before I do- does anyone have a spare bed in a cabin or reckon they can shuffle over a bit in their camp site to help share costs etc?

Will be having the Moke looked at this week and whatever needs doing will be done! (just gotta close the eyes and hand over the cash)

Please let me know if anyone is considering sharing or has a spot that they'll kindly let me fill! Obviously happy to commit to my fair share of the financial commitments!

Thanks
Samm

Samm

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2016, 07:06:06 PM »
Hi Boys and Girls,

I have booked a cabin at the Park Lane Caravan Park.

It is two bedroom so will have the second room with bunks spare if anyone is looking for accomodation and wanted to bring costs down a bit.

I am booked in from the Thursday night (24th) until the Monday (28th).

PM me if you are interested.

Thanks
Samm