austmoke

Author Topic: Anyone looking to share accommodation?  (Read 434 times)

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2020 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Anyone looking to share accommodation?
« on: October 08, 2016, 05:41:19 PM »
I have been approached by a few people who are solo travellers, but not keen campers, who are basically looking for a bed in a cabin during RoundUp to help cut their costs.

If anyone out there already has a cabin booked that they would consider sharing, please let me know and I will put you in touch with those who are looking.

Likewise, if anyone else is thinking this sounds like a good idea for them, let me know and if anyone has a bed to offer, I can put you in touch.

My first thought when I was asked, is that people could just post themselves - asking or offering, but I'm thinking this could be a bit awkward as people may be understandably reluctant to make it an open invitation.

If you're interested (either way) let me know and also give me an idea of what you want in a bunk mate (male, female older, younger etc) and we'll see if anyone matches up.

Of course, our responsibility extends only as far as putting people in touch - don't come looking for me if it doesn't work out....

Newie

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2020 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Re: Anyone looking to share accommodation?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2016, 01:46:11 PM »
We have been informed of one single, mature age gentleman who has booked his own cabin at Moke Central and would be willing to share with someone and split the rental.

Please PM me if you're interested and I will put you in touch.

Newie