Author Topic: Bookings for Mokin Jervis Bay  (Read 1023 times)

old fart

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Bookings for Mokin Jervis Bay
« on: April 13, 2017, 02:26:00 PM »
URGENT. We received a call from Huskinsson Beach Tourist Park saying that anyone intending to come to Mokin Jervis Bay should book, especially cabins, by Ist May 2017. Shoalhaven Council said after this date they must accept bookings for school holidays. The school holidays commence Friday 13th April 18 which is the day we have already booked our group photo at Fleet Air Arms Museum. You don't have to pay the full amount now, just a deposit.  April 7th to 15th. This applies to all the accommodation in the are. Mokin Jervis Bay. Bookings 1300733027. Mention booking under Mokin Jervis Bay. Cheers Jan and Col

min13r

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Bookings for Mokin Jervis Bay
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 03:43:23 PM »
 I rang Hutchison beach Park in 15 March to try to find out about cabins availability and prices. Spoke with Morgan,  she told me about cabins beach front and in the park and some of the sleeping configurations...told her it was for the mokin gathering... She gave me some prices which seemed very high,  I asked if they had been discounted for the event ... They hadn't and she didn't know prices... Has any one information on costs they can share .? Darrell

AlanS

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 04:39:50 PM »
Hi Darrell
I have just booked from 7th to the 14th which is 8 nights at a cost of $913.50 which works out at $114.00 per night for the type of cabin we booked its called the Moona.
I spoke to James and I asked have they been discounted and he said yes plus there is a free night thrown in.
As of this post he stated he had about 20 other various types of accommodation available.

AlanS  8)  8)  8)
I've told you a million times stop exaggerating!

min13r

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 05:35:13 PM »
Thanks Alan,  have sent them an email as I'm still O/S..😀

kell

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 02:01:46 PM »
Hi