Author Topic: Drunk adventures in Dev’s shed.  (Read 2422 times)

77Devil

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Drunk adventures in Dev’s shed.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2018, 05:38:58 PM »
Well this is a bit of a strange one. I didn’t start drinking until I finished my work today.
These are some of the things that are causing me to miss Tamworth this year. I spent my day helping my electrician with finishing the wiring in my house and then put the pressure on him to run the main into the shed and do a rough fit out of the switch board with a 10amp and a 15amp power point.

So now I a step closer to wiring my shed.

A very happy Dev.
The Angry Ant has overcome 77Devil.
Watch out for the Ant!

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2022 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2018, 09:44:43 PM »
Very good Dev. A shed definitely needs power. You won't know yourself now, especially once you go a step further and spread some more powerpoints and lights around, which is relatively easy now that you have the board in the shed.

Another thought which may apply to your situation, with your nice old heritage house. I've put off getting solar panels at my place for years, mainly because I don't want the ugly things spread all over my roof, but I recently had them put on the back side of my shed roof - something I could do because I already had a sub board down there.

The result is that it's virtually impossible to see the panels from the street, or anywhere on my property, and also the control panel is above the door (inside) of my shed, rather than attached to the side of my house. All very neat and tidy  :)

77Devil

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2020, 09:45:58 PM »
The Angry Ant has overcome 77Devil.
Watch out for the Ant!