Author Topic: Getting Back Into It  (Read 340 times)

65bellett

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Getting Back Into It
« on: April 28, 2018, 09:17:23 AM »
So 22 years a go as a naive 15 year old with a pocket full of cash from my paper round I set out and purchased my first car a little wheel Moke. I joined the Moke Owners Association and begged my Dad to take me to a meeting and started off with all the enthusiasm in the world but unfortunately after a few months it turned out to be to big of a job for me and got pushed into the corner of the shed and it has sat for a very long time.

But now I'm back with a decent shed and a bit of life experience and the project is back on.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 12:15:57 AM by Maddog »

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2022 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Re: Getting Back Into It
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 05:54:22 PM »
Welcome back to the "active" Moking world Bellett   ;D

Moke projects can tend to drag out for a few years, but good to see you're finally getting back to yours.  Post up plenty of photos and feel free to ask as many questions as you need to.  You'll find there are plenty of friendly knowledgeable  from on here who will be only too happy to help.

Newie

65bellett

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Getting Back Into It
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 08:41:19 AM »
Cheers Newie. I’m in the process of building myself a rotisserie at the moment so I can get access to areas that need a bit of replacing so as soon as she is up in the air I will post the next instalment.