Author Topic: NSW convoy plans  (Read 900 times)

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2022 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

NSW convoy plans
« on: August 09, 2018, 07:54:13 PM »
Started this thread to give NSW folk a central spot to discuss any plans for convoying to and from the 2018 Tamworth Moke Round Up.

Always more fun (and usually less stressful to have a bit of back up) to travel with other Mokers on the way to and from these events if it can be arranged.

Newie

AlanS

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: NSW convoy plans
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 05:18:02 PM »
Thanks Newie for starting this thread so we NSW folk can get our thing together. :o
After a little bit of light discussion  ???  there is a convoy starting to build for the Tuesday 23-10-18 that will be leaving McDonalds Windsor (Windsor Road (cnr, Groves Ave, Windsor NSW 2756) The plans at this point of time are to meet at 8:00am for 8:30 departure and head north to Tamworth along the Putty Road. So far we have 7 Mokes & 1 tow vehicle with trailer and a possible 2 other Mokes from the South Coast coming thru so this is the start of the planning for the Sydney Mokes going up early as we understand that not everybody can afford the time away from there jobs for the whole week. So please feel free to add to this thread so we know what other people are doing.

AlanS :)     

I've told you a million times stop exaggerating!

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2022 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 06:58:46 PM »
Very good Al. Sounds like a very decent convoy.

As you've pointed out, others with less understanding bosses or partners who have to leave later than Tuesday morning are very welcome to add there plans on here too.

Newie

mellowyellow

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:02:03 AM »
Hi Guys, I'm heading off on Tuesday 23-10-18 as well. As I'm pretty much north east in Sydney, I tend to go up the M1 and then go via Peats Ridge and Wollombi and Broke and into Singleton. Might catch you up in the Hunter Valley somewhere? Although, an 8.00 am start is not that likely.  :o
1980 Moke Californian 1275 - The minibeast

Yellow Mokes Rule!

AlanS

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 03:27:06 PM »
Sorry to the people that are relying on this thread I overlooked updating it.
The meeting time at Mc Donalds McGraths Hill is 8:30 am for a departure time of 9:00 am as this will give the South Coast Mokes a chance to come thru have some brecky and head north with us if that's what they want to do.

AlanS  :)
I've told you a million times stop exaggerating!

Samm

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2018, 04:12:39 PM »
Hi Folks,

Aiming to meet up with everyone for lunch at Manilla Weir but having some difficulty locating the entrance etc.

Does anyone know the nearest cross road or exactly the entrance is? Googles drawing blanks for me.

Thanks
Samm

KMC

• Registered Member

• 2024 Moke Round Up

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2018, 06:51:42 AM »
https://maps.google.com?q=-30.743163,150.730119&hl=en-AU&gl=au

2024 Moke Round Up Tamworth : www.MokeRoundUp.com.au