Author Topic: Merchandise - Round Up 2018  (Read 1569 times)

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2022 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Merchandise - Round Up 2018
« on: August 24, 2018, 06:35:37 PM »
We have the merchandise order pages up and ready for viewing now on our website

https://www.mokeroundup.com.au/merchandise.html

Plenty of options available this year to commemorate the 5th Tamworth Moke Round Up, with three different styles/colours of polo shirt (all available in mens and ladies cuts), beanies, caps, drink coolers and grille badges.

The shirts, beanies, caps and grille badges can and should all be pre-ordered, as there will be little if any stock available at the event. The drink coolers will only be available in Tamworth.

The only problem still unresolved at this stage is that we do not currently have an image for the grille badge, due to plan A falling apart on us. Currently working on Plan B, but it will probably be a week or two before we have a sample to show. It will basically be a powder coated stainless steel badge, with the logo and year either printed or etched onto it. If you order one and then don't like the look of it when we finally get the sample image up, we'll be happy to refund the money, but please include them in your order if you think you will want one, so that we have some indication of how many we will need.

So have a look through all the goodies and complete/submit the order form via the link at the bottom of the merchandise page, and we will invoice you in due course. If you've registered to join us at the Round Up you will be invoiced for the registration fee and merchandise at the same time.

If you are unable to make it to the Round Up, but would still like a souvenir of the event for your collection, that's fine, but please advise how you would like us to get it to you at the time of ordering (ie. In the mail, or have someone collect it for you at the Round Up).

Newie

KMC

• Registered Member

• 2024 Moke Round Up

Re: Merchandise - Round Up 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 08:01:45 PM »
Just bumping the post....

We need to get our order into the supplier soon, so if you'd like a shirt, cap or beanie please get your order in asap.

We have to ensure that we allow sufficient time for the items to be ordered and monogrammed, and also checked and sorted before the Round Up.

Thanks to all those Cool Kids who have already placed orders  8).

..KMC

2024 Moke Round Up Tamworth : www.MokeRoundUp.com.au

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2018, 10:26:57 PM »
We are still waiting on quite a few people's merchandise orders, so if you haven't got yours in yet, please check out the merchandise page on the Round Up web site and get your order in ASAP

https://www.mokeroundup.com.au/merchandise.html

If you have registered, but don't want any merchandise, please contact us advising you do not require merchandise, so that we know we haven't missed you.

Newie

Terry

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Serial Moke Offender

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2018, 12:21:07 PM »
Hi,

the shirts are nice, but I could do with a nice Polo fleecy top like what was available in the first couple of Round Ups. :)

My two have started to get a bit faded and washed out as I do wear them a bit so is there a Polo/Jumper option available?

Terry

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2018, 12:46:29 PM »
We decided to leave them out this year, partly because the line has to be drawn somewhere so that we didn't end up running a full range clothing outlet, but also partly because they are becoming less popular each time as the price goes up.

As you would know, having almost worn a couple out, the ones we have had in the past are good quality and we're not interested in cheap ones that stretch out of shape and fall apart after a couple of washes.

If you want one, we could get the same type as before as a special order for you (and anyone else who's interested). They would be $50 each and only available in black or navy

https://www.jbswear.com.au/product-detail/-in-product/3FSZ

Samm

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2018, 12:31:26 AM »
Hi,

the shirts are nice, but I could do with a nice Polo fleecy top like what was available in the first couple of Round Ups. :)

My two have started to get a bit faded and washed out as I do wear them a bit so is there a Polo/Jumper option available?

Terry

We decided to leave them out this year, partly because the line has to be drawn somewhere so that we didn't end up running a full range clothing outlet, but also partly because they are becoming less popular each time as the price goes up.

As you would know, having almost worn a couple out, the ones we have had in the past are good quality and we're not interested in cheap ones that stretch out of shape and fall apart after a couple of washes.

If you want one, we could get the same type as before as a special order for you (and anyone else who's interested). They would be $50 each and only available in black or navy

https://www.jbswear.com.au/product-detail/-in-product/3FSZ

I'd be interested in one. Mine is my dedicated moking jumper and has seen a few trips now so stretching out and fading a bit.

Samm

matpaul

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2018, 12:48:49 PM »
Re. merchandise orders, I do not require anything from the list.
I would be interested in a full zip fleecy large navy blue if there is enough interest to generate an order. Thank you.
Cheers,
Mathew.

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2018, 02:44:26 PM »
Hi Matpaul,

Yes we will be putting in an order. Could you please submit a merchandise form leaving everything blank, but put the request for the fleecy top in the notes section at the bottom.

Same goes for anyone else who wants one. Please don't forget that you need to specify a size and colour.

If you've already submitted a merchandise form but would like to add a fleecy top, we already have your details, so you just need to PM or email us.

Thanks

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2018, 09:30:50 PM »
Thanks to all who have put their merchandise orders in so far.

Just a final reminder to those who haven't gotten around to it yet though - Orders close this Friday 7/9/18.

If you don't have your order in yet, please do so ASAP. If you miss the deadline, you run the risk of not getting your order in time for the event.

Order form along with all details of merchandise can be found here
https://www.mokeroundup.com.au/merchandise-overview.html

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2018, 03:19:53 PM »
Last chance folks!

Orders close midnight tonight

Newie

Samm

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2018, 07:49:47 PM »
Last chance folks!

Orders close midnight tonight

Newie

The count down is on!

Are you guys any closer to finalising a grill badge design?

Appreciate all the effort.

Thanks
Samm

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2018, 09:08:20 PM »
Designing it isn't the problem Samm. Getting it done has proved to be quite the drawn out process.

It will be the logo which you see everywhere else, either printed or laser etched onto a rectangular dark blue stainless steel badge.

Rest assured that a photo will be posted up as soon as we get them done, but don't hold your breath....  ::)

Newie

KMC

• Registered Member

• 2024 Moke Round Up

« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2018, 07:12:09 PM »
Thank you to all who have quickly paid their invoices - we passed the 50% paid mark this evening  :) .

...KMC

77Devil

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 09:33:36 PM »
Thank you to all who have quickly paid their invoices - we passed the 50% paid mark this evening  :) .

...KMC

Thanks for the reminder KMC, payment forwarded now. Actually forgot about the email. Since yours email, I’ve lost count of the invoices that I’ve paid this week. . Who would want to renovate a house!

See you soon

Dev
The Angry Ant has overcome 77Devil.
Watch out for the Ant!

KMC

• Registered Member

• 2024 Moke Round Up

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 09:47:26 PM »
Well done Dev - your payment has been received and receipted. Email sent.

It's so easy for things to get missed with emails left, right and centre ::) . Somehow I think it was easier when all the statements and invoices came by post.

..KMC

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 10:20:11 PM by KMC »