austmoke

Author Topic: Labels and Badges - Our No.1 sponsor  (Read 194 times)

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2020 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Labels and Badges - Our No.1 sponsor
« on: September 11, 2018, 06:55:04 PM »
We received a delivery today from our number one, all time best sponsor ever (OK, our only sponsor really, but still VERY much appreciated!!)

Faye (Mrs Moke My Day) of Labels and Badges has supported the Round Up for many years now by providing all of the name badges for the event, for which we are very grateful. She donates all the materials and the time it takes her, and won't even take any money for the postage to get them to us in time for the earlier arrivals.

Now some of you who have never been involved with running an event like this may think this is a pretty minor detail in the overall scheme of things, but let me tell you it is not! I personally designed, printed, cut up, sorted and inserted the name badges into lanyard holders for the 2010 Round Up and I can personally vouch for the fact that it is a LOT bigger job than you initially think. It is also a significant per person cost to come out of the limited funds available, so everyone who is attending should be personally thankful to Faye, as your registration fee would have been higher without her.

So by all means, track her down and thank her at the event, but the best way to thank her is to use her services if you or someone you know is organising an event in the future or have any other need for "labels and/or badges"

https://www.labelsandbadges.com.au/

KMC

• Registered Member

• 2020 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Re: Labels and Badges - Our No.1 sponsor
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 07:34:13 PM »
Thank you Faye  :)

..KMC

SuzukiMoke

• Standard
  • Registered Member

• Personal Text
    Back to one again
Re: Labels and Badges - Our No.1 sponsor
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 07:51:48 PM »
Yes indeed - thank you Faye. Great work :)