Author Topic: Moke Round Up 2018 Program of events  (Read 211 times)

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2020 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Moke Round Up 2018 Program of events
« on: October 13, 2018, 09:46:19 PM »
Program of Events is now up on the web site!!

https://www.mokeroundup.com.au/program.html

Some are thinking about lunch time meet ups on the Wednesday, Thursday or Friday after travelling to Tamworth in the morning. This is fine and has worked fairly well in the past, but if you're thinking of doing this, please let us know to avoid disappointment, as plans can change due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. If you keep us in the loop with your plans, we can advise on the best course of action and confirm times (up to a point  ::)) and locations on the day.

Any questions, please ask

mokercar

• Standard
  • Registered Member

• Wishin' and Hopin'

• Personal Text
    Found 'WILMA'
Re: Moke Round Up 2018 Program of events
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 04:29:54 PM »
Hi Newie, the program is looking good but alas I would like to print it and I don't seem to be able. Is there a knack to it or just not printable. Thanks to the organisers for a great job all I need to do now is get there. See you all soon. Safe travels everyone. Cheers Mokercar aka Sue and Wilma 
Mid life crisis (if I live to 100) "Second Childhood"                                                          PUSH TO THE LIMIT!!!       "It's All in The Game"

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 07:29:10 PM »
Hi Sue,

Not sure why it won't print for you, but certainly wont be very pretty when/if you do get it to work as it hasn't really been designed for printing.

I've emailed you a copy of the equivalent Word document, so that should print fine.

For info though, everyone will get a copy of the program among other paperwork and goodies when they arrive at the Round Up, so not much reason for most people to print it.

Please also note that whilst these are our final(ish) plans and we'll do our best to stick to them, we've had issues in the past such as weather, road closures etc which have necessitated changing them, so before relying 100% on the program for something such as a meet up en route, please check with either KMC or myself to ensure plans haven't changed since program was printed out.

Newie

KMC

• Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 08:09:29 PM »
Thanks Newie for sending Mokercar the program.

Mokercar - you're not missing a knack! There's no straightforward way for you to print it nicely from the website. Holding down  the CTRL key and pressing P will print it for you, but as Newie said it won't be that pretty!

If you need more info, or indeed if anyone does, just let Newie or myself know. We are happy to email the "final(ish)" trip routes to anyone, but a copy will be included in everyone's bags.

..KMC
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 08:15:19 PM by KMC »