Author Topic: I’m back! No, I am not dead! Who remembers me? 😁  (Read 373 times)

Marty

• Standard
  • Registered Member

I’m back! No, I am not dead! Who remembers me? 😁
« on: September 01, 2020, 07:52:45 PM »
So much has changed and I feel off the face of the moke world!

Good to see the forum cooking along nicely!

Is it time to get back on the moke wagon?!

Terry

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Serial Moke Offender

Re: I’m back! No, I am not dead! Who remembers me? 😁
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 06:47:49 PM »
Hi,

I remember you. :)

Do you still have the same Moke or are you looking for another one?

Terry

Marty

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: I’m back! No, I am not dead! Who remembers me? 😁
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 10:27:48 PM »
Hey Terry,

Thanks for that - can't seem to use the old username from your PM but that is ok.

I can not find where I left off on here but the short story between then and now was a whirlwind of 3 kids, booming business and lots of travel.  Then throw in a wife who started sleeping around behind my back (4+ years ago now and is now a ex-wife, but I prefer to refer to her as the mother of my children), and then me being kind enough to let her strip (well over half and all of the moke) of everything that was created.  But, and this is the awesome part, I am now having the awesome opportunity to rise from those ashes, slightly bruised at the time but made the choice to create it all again in a way that is bigger, quicker, wiser and now doing it with others whose deep values align and its not just tits and ass like previous.

Knowing the outcome I am now living today, it truly has been the best journey!  Just moke-less.... FOR NOW!

So still on the Gold Coast and let me know if there is that "another one" nearby....