Author Topic: Interesting Find  (Read 384 times)

Drakman

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Interesting Find
« on: March 21, 2021, 12:59:44 PM »
Hello Again,

I recently joined the Mini Moke club, UK.  I had forgotten that I had until the other day when a couple of their magazines and the book "Moke, the History" arrived in the mail.  The book was edited by Roy Scott, first published in 2014 so I guess a lot of people on here will have a copy.  I can't remember if the book was part of the club membership or I purchased it separately.

The weather up here in South East Qld has been a little damp for any serious Mokeing so I have been lacking my usual Moke fix.   I started reading " Moke the History".  I am really surprised how good the book is, the stuff I am learning about early Moke history is bordering on fascinating (refer to previous post, re boredom).  Twin engined 4X4 mokes, single engined 4X4 mokes etc.  I highly recommend the book if you enjoy reading about your Moke obsession.

Cheers
Dave

moemoke

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Personal Text
    Moe, Victoria
Re: Interesting Find
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 08:35:14 PM »
It is a good book to have in your collection, it was produced by the UK moke club back in 2014 but might be later editions.

link below if anyone wants to order a copy

https://shop.mokeclub.org/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

What other moke books do you have Dave?
1976 Moke 1275cc (Dynky),
1976 Moke(Scarlet) current project,
1974 Moke with Suzuki GTI motor (project), 
1975 Moke rust bucket,
1967 Moke rust bucket

Drakman

• Standard
  • Registered Member

Re: Interesting Find
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 10:40:13 AM »
Hi Moe,

Sorry i just saw your questions re books.  I am a relative newbie to Mokes, I do have an assortment of repair manuals and I tend to buy anything i find that piques my interest.