austmoke

Author Topic: Detailers Dream  (Read 828 times)

aussieclown

• Past or Inactive member
  • Registered Member

Detailers Dream
« on: May 23, 2010, 10:52:48 AM »
HI All,

Lateley I have been busy working all over the country side. An aspect of my job is to drive or display the vehicles my company makes to the world.
http://www.thalesprotectedmobility.com.au/tpm/index.html

A few week ago we had to clean a truck after a road run when a bottle of "stuff" turned up. Well I used it and was totally amaised.

As such it followed me home and I treid it on Mokie. I am amaised that one bottle can do a complete moke, the paintwork, chrome, glass, canopy, tyres, perspex, seats, and even the window in the canopy and of course "checkerplate". One bottle does all.

everything is streak free and unlike armourall, it does not leave a residue for dust to collect. I use it every week and it saves a lot of time. Before I had to be carefull that the stuff I used for the canopy did not get on the windreen and paint, now it does not matter as a simple wipe fixes all. I use the cloth that came  (found) with the bottle and if the car is slightly dirty such as driving in the rain, simple wipe and all is gone.

It might seem expensive for one bottle but add the cost of all the other products and it works out cheaper, the bonus all you need for a quick detail is one bottle and one rag, no more having to lug and then hide a bucket od cleaning stuff anymore.

I am sold on the stuff as it saves a lot of time

The brand is Voodoo ride, mojo

http://www.voodooride.com.au/mojo.php

It works

AC

http://www.voodooride.com.au/mojo.php

The Checker Plate King, at least it does not rust

Terry

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Serial Moke Offender

Re: Detailers Dream
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2010, 12:52:50 PM »
AC,

You should write the ads for spammers and late night infomercials, I nearly deleted the post until I saw who posted it :)

Voodoo ride also were running night cruises and offering clubs the chance to go to HPF(Horsepower Factory) and other nifty hoon places as club trips.

Feel free to pop in and demostrate a few bottle on my fleet.

Terry
I'm not questioning your powers of observation; I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

Cujo. 1999 - 2016

martin

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2010, 02:47:52 PM »
I have favoritised your companies website - these are the coolest toys.
When do you make a supermoke?
Martin
Retired Stormtrooper

77Devil

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2010, 03:50:56 PM »
I've been reading the article on the M.A.N. HX-77, in the latest 'Top Gear' magazine and recon Martin could be onto something there.
AC you need to start to design what Leyland started to make back in the 60's.  A Moke with BALLS!

Cheers

Dev
The Angry Ant has overcome 77Devil.
Watch out for the Ant!

Halfpint

• Forum Support Group
  • Registered Member

• MOKE Pilot

• Personal Text
    It's not where you go, it's how you get there !
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2010, 05:52:52 PM »
I use it every week and it saves a lot of time.
???

Every week? I have only washed PRU once since Moke Fest :)
It 's about time to give her a clean as the new hood is on her now.

Halfpint
The happiest of people don't always have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything they have.

martin

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2010, 06:25:07 PM »
AC you need to start to design what Leyland started to make back in the 60's.  A Moke with BALLS!
I think there are a few on the forum who would have some good input into that one.

This could start an interesting thread - ideas for a moke with balls.

Martin
Retired Stormtrooper

aussieclown

• Registered Member

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2010, 07:37:08 PM »
I've been reading the article on the M.A.N. HX-77, in the latest 'Top Gear' magazine

MAN HX series trucks are 2004 vintage technology, There are better than that out there, the only reason the British Army got them is due to politics as the Blair government and Man used the OSLO agreement to keep the rest out (political drug deal)

The vehicles we make are essentially mine proof, that is all survive in the event of IED. To date I cannot say the numbers but they are sent back and we rebuild them. The Bushmaster ute is currently been downselected  for the Army and we should know by Feb next year if we were successfull on the tender.

It is basically the mother of Utes,

13 ton, can just about drive anywhere, can mouny weapon station on top therefore you are using a laptop to identify and shoot the skippies, No need for spotlights as most weapon stations have infa red light and thermal abilities.  Can carry 5 ton of kill on the rear and in the event Elmer Fudd catches you on his land, dont worry, the whole thing is bullet proof, no need to worry about flat tyres as it has runflats in it

The problem with a moke version, the moke is just no big enough. and to bolt a shell onto a moke will apart from make the drive train shit it self, collapse the supension.

Anyway back to the original  thread,

I use it everyweek as I drive to work every day in my moke and it sits in a dustbowl of a carpark. I basically does not rain in bendigo, it dribbles so the dust becomes mud on the car, combine that with Bendigo is in a dustbowl and the locast that come and go, it all combines to make a dirty car by the end of the week.

AC

AC

Terry

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Serial Moke Offender

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2010, 07:42:31 PM »
Hi,

Is this Voodoo wash something you apply with no water or do you rinse the heavy stuff off first and then add this to the bucket of water like a shampoo.

Terry

I'm not questioning your powers of observation; I'm merely remarking upon the paradox of asking a masked man who he is.

Cujo. 1999 - 2016

HAG

• Standard
  • Registered Member

• Personal Text
    No, no, no, yes
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2010, 08:40:29 PM »
Terry , I think this may be  another one of those Spam attacks ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Instead of using automated programs, called Spambots, these new breed of spammers are real people who are paid to register onto Forums and social networks and do their selling and so all the usual safe guards against spambots no longer work.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 08:42:12 PM by Hag »
If it has Tit's or Tires....It'll take  your money!

ONLY A MOKER UNDERSTANDS WHY DOGS LIKE TO STICK THEIR HEADS OUT OF CAR WINDOWS

aussieclown

• Registered Member

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2010, 08:53:27 PM »
Hi,

Is this Voodoo wash something you apply with no water or do you rinse the heavy stuff off first and then add this to the bucket of water like a shampoo.

Hi Terry,

Basically you put a bit on the rag and wipe, with normal road grime you just simply wipe it away, I have been using it for a while and as you might have noticed, Iam sold on it.
I like tha fact one bottle does all, no need to worry about the stickyness. dirt attracting of armourall and getting it on the windscreen, It takes 15 to 20 minutes to do the whole of my moke seats, windscreens and canopy included.

It is very easy and simple to use

AC

Nickomokeo

• Standard
  • Registered Member

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2010, 07:21:57 AM »

I was hoping it was loke a voodoo doll.

Have a little model of your moke sitting on the mantel piece.  When your moke is dirty you pick up the model and give it a quick wipe over.  When you go out to the garage the moke is clean ;D

Hmm, maybe I could get models of Hag's and Chippys mokes and stick pins in the tyres ;D

icko the witch doctor

Pete Power

• Standard
  • Registered Member

• MIGHTY MOKE

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 04:39:03 PM »
I wonder if AC will still be using it every week when the samples run out!!!
Not the cheapest car wash
Happy Mokin
Regards
Pete

1981 Californian 1275 Galv "Mighty Moke"

"Just because you're breathing doesn't mean you're alive!"