Author Topic: The Ignore Boards Option  (Read 1913 times)

Maddog

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Personal Text
    One by one, the Mokes slowly drove him insane....
The Ignore Boards Option
« on: June 09, 2011, 12:40:37 AM »
A new feature of the Australian Moke Forum is the ability to choose which boards you wish to check for new replies or topics, and those you would rather ignore.

The ignored boards will still be visible on the index page and accessible, but any new topics or replies will not show if you click on 'Show unread posts since last visit'.

To use this feature, simply click on your Profile button, then Modify Profile and move down to the Ignore Boards Options at the bottom and click.

You will then find a list of all boards available to you, and can tick the boxes of those you are not interested in.

When you are done, just click the Change Profile button.

You can change your preferences at any time, and remember the boards are still available - you just won't be notified of any new posts.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 02:46:06 PM by Maddog »
Mickey 81 Californian Arnold 82 Californian Baldy 82 Californian Ron 79 Califakian Eskymoke 82 Californian

Step aside coffee, this is a job for alcohol!

Jacko

• Past or Inactive member
  • Registered Member

Re: The Ignore Boards Option
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 09:48:22 AM »
Sorry to ask what i know is a stupid question, but i fail to see the profile option and have been looking... As i set this up with not much clue on what i was doing and would like to change a few things. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Jacko

Terry

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• Serial Moke Offender

Re: The Ignore Boards Option
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 12:38:55 PM »
Hi,

You will see your profile has been updated to a 'standard' access level so you should see more of the options available to you than the anti-spam entry level one you receive when you first join.

Terry