Author Topic: Tamworth Adventure!  (Read 1358 times)

mokercar

• Standard
  • Registered Member

• Wishin' and Hopin'

• Personal Text
    Found 'WILMA'
Tamworth Adventure!
« on: November 06, 2012, 05:46:20 PM »
Hi to everyone and especially those who were at the event of the year in Tamworth.  :) 8) Thanks to those who gave me a wonderful time riding along with them for the adventure, you really can smell the road kill!! :o What a fun little beast the 'Rat' is thanks 'Biggles' and Ruth for lending me your husband for the ride. The only dissapointment was the 'Rats' early withdrawal due to mechanical worries. It was great to meet everyone, and to know I actually fit in somewhere is great! What a great mob you all are. A big thanks to the organisers you did a fantastic job of planing the runs, and getting everyone on the road and mokering. Hope we can continue the friendships at the next meet and I'm really going to go hard to get 'Wilma' up and running for the next QLD event. Hope it's not too far off. Will be home tomorrow after having a lay-day with a friend on the way home. Cheers Sue.
Mid life crisis (if I live to 100) "Second Childhood"                                                          PUSH TO THE LIMIT!!!       "It's All in The Game"

Newie

• Custodian
  • Registered Member

• 2022 Moke Round Up www.mokeroundup.com.au

Re: Tamworth Adventure!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 05:54:42 PM »
Thanks for coming Sue. A good example of how someone can have a great time and make a name for themselves even when they don't have a Moke at the event.

Newie

PS. Don't worry. If Tooby organises the next Qld run and "forgets" to tell you, I'll let you know  :D